Robert J Hermanns
Jeremy is an Internet Entrepreneur, and Demand generation Expert. As the Founder of Simple Performance Marketing, he’s grown many Fortune 1000 companies with his unparalleled experience establishing brands and turbo-charging existing ones. Throughout his 15yr+ Internet Marketing career, Jeremy has worked with early stage startups, Venture backed entities, SMBs, Fortune 500 companies and high-profile brands including Wells Fargo, eHarmony, Bigcommerce, JBrand, Reef, Varvatos, Paige, and Many many more. He was the founder of SEOintelligence.com a early SaaS platform built for SMB’s and sold, he has a Marketing Technology & Communications degree from USC, and a Masters in Business Administration from Pepperdine. Jeremy is a highly regarded presenter at events including: Elite Retreat, Affiliate Summit, IAB Summit, SXSW Interactive, and many others.
Areas of Expertise:
- Global Marketing thought leadership
- Guiding companies from start-up to market dominance
- Raising venture capital / deploying it for rapid growth
- Building high performance ROI focused marketing teams
- Advanced website analytics
- Programmatic media buying (DSP)
- Enterprise level PPC & SEO
- Algorithmic rules based search bidding
- Inbound marketing expertise
- Competitive landscape analysis
- DB marketing
- and pretty much anything that involved driving sales/profit, DSP, DMP, complex Affiliate management.
Strategic, globally-focused and multifunctional technology enthusiast with 10 years of progressive experience engineering and leading high-impact brand awareness and revenue growth initiatives for SaaS, eCommerce and Healthcare companies. Strong offline, digital and analytical background with an expertise in building sales marketing technology infrastructures and leveraging data to drive decision-making. Advocate of the power of Human Capital with a passion for recruiting, managing and mentoring teams.
Multilingual (fluent in French, moderate Spanish, introductory Mandarin); familiar with business practices in EMEA and China.
Areas of Expertise:
- Integrated Offline & Online Marketing (SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media, Radio, TV)
- Digital Advertising & Media Buying (Banners, Radio, Print, etc)
- Demand Generation (Inbound & Field)
- Marketing Operations, Automation & Analytics
- Sales process design
- Web Production / UX / Art Direction
Samantha has over 10 years of Agency experience working with Fortune 1000 clients in the US and Overseas. She specializes in EU companies and speaks 3 languages. Her vast experience working with large brands enables her to think strategically and without boundaries. As a former creative, Sam specializes in high interactivity social and experiential marketing, she is a invaluable member of the SPM Team and works tirelessly to deliver high value experiences for her clients campaigns. She is based in Milan, Italy and heads our EU sales and business development teams. She has a degree from MIP Politecnico di Milano School of Management.